Halloween is finally here. While I was getting my 1920’s Flapper Girl Halloween outfit ready for tonight, I decided to make my very own spooky chocolate Halloween treats to take the Halloween party. Trust me, no cooking skills are needed! They are fun, quick (30 minutes) and easy to make. You can decorate them however you want! And of course not to mention they are delicious!
So if you off your trick or treating or going to a Halloween Party or just want to make treats with the kids at home, follow my quick Halloween treat guide below! Trust me you won’t be disappointed!
Cooking time: 30 mins plus time for chocolate treats to set
You will need:
1. Rice Krispie cereal box
2. Bars of plain milk chocolate
3. Sprinkles/ pop rocks, candy corn, MnMs or any other types of candy or Halloween decoration you like
1 . Place 1/4-1/2 water in a big pot and begin to boil.
2. Place a bowl over on top of the hot water pot and put pieces of chocolate into bowl.
5. Get a spoon full of chocolate puff mix and fill each of your Halloween cases. Once all the chocolate puff mixture is filled in the Halloween cupcake cases, you, you may lick the chocolate bowl clean!
7. Let them set for a couple of hours and enjoy!!
Wishing you a Happy Halloween and a SpoooOooOktacular Evening!
British Girl Blogging with a Cuppa